The availability of space for continuing and returning students is extremely low. We must prioritize remaining space for entering first-time-in-college (FTIC) students, and new transfer and new international students. Please remember that if you do apply, you will be required to pay the non-refundable $100 application fee.
Click the Apply for Housing/Login button to the right to access the Online Housing System. Use your NinerNET credentials to sign in. From there, you must complete the basic application and submit a $100 non-refundable housing application fee*. On your application, you will:
- Select your housing preferences
- Identify preferred roommates
- Select your meal plan
- Provide emergency contact information
- Digitally signing the Contract for Residential Services
- Provide Parent/Guardian form (if applicable)
- Pay $100 non-refundable housing application fee*
*NOTE: The housing application fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a housing assignment. Non-refundable fees are not appealable through the Tuition, Housing, and Dining process or to any other University official.