Housing Ambassadors are primarily responsible for leading tours of residence halls both in person and virtually, representing HRL at recruitment events, providing customer service to students and their families during campus visits, and providing office support for Housing and Residence Life.
Candidates for the Housing Ambassador position should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They should be knowledgeable and committed to learning more about UNC Charlotte and the Department of Housing and Residence Life. They must also be able to effectively express and represent the living on campus experience in a positive way. Candidates are required to live-on campus while they hold the Housing Ambassador position.
Apply to join our team!
Interested in becoming a Housing Ambassador? Review the job description below and submit your application on eRezlife.
Spring 2023 Application:
- Opens: Oct. 31
- Closes: Nov. 9
- Summer 2022 Housing Ambassador Job Description
- Fall 2022-Spring 2023 Housing Ambassador Job Description
- Competitive pay
- $1,000 Housing Stipend Per Semester
- Housing and Residence Life Apparel
- Excellent leadership, communications, customer service skills, and public speaking experiences for future positions and endeavors